Alexander is the top model of the preamplifier series of Tsakiridis – devices Very carefully designed and manufactured with high quality components, aims to meliorate your sound system.
Alexander incorporates different (hand made) transformers for each voltage in the power supply and also a choke with the regulating capacitors.
Care has been taken to eliminate magnetic interference with the electronic circuitry. The tubes (6x12AT7, 2x12AX7) operate in class A to give supreme sonic result. Alexander provides five line inputs and one tape output. Also there are optional one balanced input and one output. The volume control is made with a motorized blue Alps. The input selection utilizes high grade relays.
Of course Alexander is remotely controlled.
An LCD display in the front provides information about the input selected.
Alexander, Remote Control Preamplifier, (6 x 12AT7, 2 x 12AX7).
- 5 line inputs (1 with XLR connectors).
- ΜΜ Phono input (MC upon request with Lundahl transformer).
- Output connectors RCA and XLR (pseudo balance).
- High quality relays for input selection.
- Motorized blue ALPS volume control.
- Remote control.
- LCD informative display.
- Mundorf evo signal capacitors.
- Stabilized power supplies for the tubes with separate transformers.
- 5 years guarantee.
- Lifetime guarantee for transformers.
Ask for price:
Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org